Come back

Sooro Renner achieves new certification and proves its commitment to quality, legality and food safety.

Check out the importance of FSSC 22000 and how it is fundamental for growth in the sector

The works show results! This is the internalized focus at Sooro Renner and once again this phrase is proving to be right.

After the awards obtained in 2020, the consolidated certifications and the marked growth, even in such turbulent periods, it is time to celebrate more an achievement.

Sooro Renner’s industrial plant in Marechal Cândido Rondon (PR) has achieved FSSC 22000 certification, and with this has further solidified its presence as a strong brand with global proportions.

What is FSSC 22000 and why is it so important?

FSSC 22000 is the reference food safety standard recognized by Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI).

Its importance is due to the fact that la is based on the – widely recognized – ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System standard. Also with requirements from the indisputable Prerequisite Program (PRP) and in all additional requirements presented by FSSC.

In other words, it is a certification that demonstrates the company’s extreme commitment to the quality and safety of its processes and products.

When will the certification start operating at the parent plant in Marechal Cândido Rondon?

The term of the certification starts on 03/01/2021, and its validity extends until 03/01/24. It is worth mentioning that certification maintenance audits are taking place annually.

We also want to emphasize that the FSSC certification has been in effect at P2 since 2017. And the ISO 22000 certificate was granted in 2016.

What does this new certification bring to Sooro Renner?

Even the Marechal Cândido Rondon (PR) Plant, maintaining certification under the BRC Foods Standard – since 2014. Top Management realized that, especially in relation to food certifications, representativeness in Brazil, based on data from Food Safety Brasil, it would be interesting to win the FSSC, since it leads the number of certifications in the field of activity of Sooro Renner.

To give you an idea, FSSC represents 68% of the certificates issued in the country, while the other 32% is divided among 3 other certifications.

In addition, unifying the certifications of the two Plants takes place in order to optimize the management of the Food Quality and Safety System (SGQSA). In conjunction with meeting the necessary certifications for Sooro Renner customers.

Growing, in this sense, for the purpose of the FSSC 22000 Scheme is a guarantee that we will continue to meet the requirements of the national and international food industry.

A very important step in the certification process, having seen the engagement of all employees for success in certification as well as in the sustainability of the business.

It is always a pleasure to write great news that attests to the results of everyone involved in the growth of Sooro Renner. May we increasingly be able to distribute great news like this.

Sooro Renner – Nutrition that generates results!

Whey World

Nós usamos cookies e outras tecnologias semelhantes para melhorar a sua experiência e recomendar conteúdo de seu interesse. Você pode concordar ou discordar com a coleta de cookis. Para mais informações veja a nossa Política de Privacidade.